Switch between Warm White 3000K, Natural White 4000K & Cool White 5500K with a simple flick of a switch. This LED Downlight has an inbuilt dimmable driver and compact design with a great light output and a large 120-degree beam spread. The light is dimmable and compatible with most Universal, Leading & Trailing edge controllers. It is fitted with high efficiency Epistar LED chips and translucent diffuser for maximum output and exceptional efficiency. The fitting has an insulating ceiling type IC rating and building insulation material may abut and cover the luminaire. It comes with a 1.2m flex lead and plug for easy and quick installation.
- Lamp Body Material: Die Cast Aluminium + PBT housing
- DIY Plugs: Two Pins AU Plug with 1.2m long cable
- Body Colour: White
- Working Life (Hours): upto 50 000Hrs
- 90-105mm hole cutout
- AS/NZ standard
- Application: Ceiling Light
- Low Power Consumption
- High Power Efficiency
- Good heat dissipation
- Warranty: 4 Years
- In-built AL heat sink + outer PBT housing makes it solid and durable
- DIY plugs makes it easier and safe to install saving time spent on installation
- Input Voltage (V): AC220-240
- Power Rating: 15W
- Lumens: 1280 - 1450LM
- Color Temperatures: 3000K (Warm White) ; 4000K (Natural White) ; 5500K (Cool White)
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees
- Product Size: ф140×H65mm
- Hole Cut-out: ф110 - 125mm
- IP Rating: IP44
- Working Temperature: -25°C – 65°C
- SAA, RoHS , C-Tick, IC-F
- An IC rated downlight means that building insulation that can be continuously exposed to 90°C can safely abut and cover the luminaire. IC-F downlights are designed to have openings no bigger than 1mm. No maximum temperature applies to insulation.
Packages are generally dispatched within 24hrs after receipt of payment and are shipped via Australia Post with tracking and drop-off without signature. Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped the same day.If you prefer delivery by other carriers, an additional cost maybe applied, so please contact us before placing your order. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Free Standard Delivery
We offer free Australia wide shipping on all orders over $100 placed on our website. Shipping cost for orders under $100 are automatically calculated on checkout. Orders are generally delivered with 1-7 business days. Do you need your items faster? For a fee you can opt for Express Shipping on checkout.
International Shipping Fees
Shipping fees may include handling and packing fees in addition to the postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
If you receive an item from us in the post and its packaging is or appears to be damaged, please contact us within 3 business days of receipt to let us know so we can
a) work out whether the items inside are damaged and
b) replace or credit as needed.
Unfortunately, we will need to get the item back first prior to shipping a replacement or issuing a credit. This is a requirement of our insurance policy.
If we have shipped an item to you using a courier, instead of Australia Post, and you notice the item is damaged when the courier arrives – do not sign for or accept the shipment. Please reject the delivery and the item will be returned to us automatically at no additional cost to you. Once we receive it back we can ship a replacement or issue a credit depending on stock levels.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.