This high performance low profile High Bay light comes with a quality transformer and a 1.2m Flex cable with AU plug. The light is fitted with high performance SAMSUNG 2835 LED chips and has an IP65 rating ensuring very low maintenance and guaranteed long life.
- Power Rating Options: 150 Watt, 200 Watt
- Colour Temperature: Cool White 5500K
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminium
- DIY Plugs: Two Pins AU Plug with 1.2m long cable
- IP Rating: IP65
- Colour rendering (CRI): > 80
- Average Working Life (Hours): >50 000Hrs @ 55 degrees
- Application: Warehouse, Supermarkets, Factories, Workshops, Studios, Shopping Centres, Car Parks
- Fully gasketed lens fixed to the body minimising the ingress of dust, moisture and insects
- Diffuser secured with stainless steel screws and wire lanyard
- Low Power Consumption
- High Power Efficiency
- Good light distribution and glare control
- Good heat dissipation
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power Rating: 150W – 19,500 Lumens, 200W – 26,000 Lumens
- Working Temperature: -30°C – 60°C
- Supply Frequency: 50–60Hz
- Certification: SAA and C-tick approval
Packages are generally dispatched within 24hrs after receipt of payment and are shipped via Australia Post with tracking and drop-off without signature. Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped the same day.If you prefer delivery by other carriers, an additional cost maybe applied, so please contact us before placing your order. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Free Standard Delivery
We offer free Australia wide shipping on all orders over $100 placed on our website. Shipping cost for orders under $100 are automatically calculated on checkout. Orders are generally delivered with 1-7 business days. Do you need your items faster? For a fee you can opt for Express Shipping on checkout.
International Shipping Fees
Shipping fees may include handling and packing fees in addition to the postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
If you receive an item from us in the post and its packaging is or appears to be damaged, please contact us within 3 business days of receipt to let us know so we can
a) work out whether the items inside are damaged and
b) replace or credit as needed.
Unfortunately, we will need to get the item back first prior to shipping a replacement or issuing a credit. This is a requirement of our insurance policy.
If we have shipped an item to you using a courier, instead of Australia Post, and you notice the item is damaged when the courier arrives – do not sign for or accept the shipment. Please reject the delivery and the item will be returned to us automatically at no additional cost to you. Once we receive it back we can ship a replacement or issue a credit depending on stock levels.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.