5 metres, RGB, IP65 Waterproof LED Light Strip, 5050 SMD LED's, 300 LED's/5m Roll + 24 Key Remote with RGB Controller
- Super bright 5050 SMD RGB top quality LED strip 60LEDs/m (total 300 leds), high intensity and reliability
- Choice of up to 16 colours (including white) via 24 key remote
- 5050 LED strips have significantly BIGGER LEDs (nearly twice the size of 3528) hence they are a LOT brighter than 3528 strips
- Self adhesive back so you can place it where you like with a peace of mind
- Flexible ribbon for curving around bends; can be cut to desired length every 3 Led lights or used as a whole 5 metre strip
- Ideal for use in cars, 4x4s, boats, caravans, garage/kitchens, architectural indoor lighting, mood/backlighting, advertisement sign lighting, border/contour lighting to name a few
- Adjust up to 16 colours (including Cool White), make them flash or adjust brightness with the 24 Key Remote controller and compact RGB Controller
- Input Voltage (V): 12V DC (Adaptor is not included in the package)
- Output Power: 12W/metre (60W in total)
- Max. output current: 2.3A each color
- LED Quantity: 300 LEDs total (60/m)
- Protection Rating: IP65 Waterproof
- Remote Adjustments: 16 Different Colours, Brightness
- Colour: RGB
- Working Temperature: -20°C – 60°C
Packages are generally dispatched within 24hrs after receipt of payment and are shipped via Australia Post with tracking and drop-off without signature. Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped the same day.If you prefer delivery by other carriers, an additional cost maybe applied, so please contact us before placing your order. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Free Standard Delivery
We offer free Australia wide shipping on all orders over $100 placed on our website. Shipping cost for orders under $100 are automatically calculated on checkout. Orders are generally delivered with 1-7 business days. Do you need your items faster? For a fee you can opt for Express Shipping on checkout.
International Shipping Fees
Shipping fees may include handling and packing fees in addition to the postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
If you receive an item from us in the post and its packaging is or appears to be damaged, please contact us within 3 business days of receipt to let us know so we can
a) work out whether the items inside are damaged and
b) replace or credit as needed.
Unfortunately, we will need to get the item back first prior to shipping a replacement or issuing a credit. This is a requirement of our insurance policy.
If we have shipped an item to you using a courier, instead of Australia Post, and you notice the item is damaged when the courier arrives – do not sign for or accept the shipment. Please reject the delivery and the item will be returned to us automatically at no additional cost to you. Once we receive it back we can ship a replacement or issue a credit depending on stock levels.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
are these led striplights available in red
Yes they are colour changeable using the supplied remote so it's easy to switch to red